Version 1.1.1 Is Out!
This maintenance release brings a few useful improvements:
- Support for nested subnets.
- Support for IP address creation in ranges
- Support to create power links
- Many bug fixes and code clean up.
If you are upgrading from version 1.0, you need to run a couple patches before using version 1.1.1 Follow these steps:
If you are upgrading from version 1.1 you just need to undeploy the version 1.1 and deploy the version 1.1.1 without running any patch, Follow these steps: (just the undeploy/deploy instructions)
- Undeploy the old version from Glassfish. You can do this using the command line
Or using the web console:
- Deploy the new version as you did with the version 1.0.
- ONLY if you are upgrading from version 1.0 - Go to
http://localhost:8080/kuwaiba and click on Apply Patches.
- ONLY if you are upgrading from version 1.0 - Select the two options and click on Apply. Important: All passwords will be reset to the same value of the user name (that is, the password for user "admin" will be "admin").
We are eager to hear your thoughts on the new version! The install bundle comes now with the manuals included. Download it from here and leave your comments using our community channels.